AR,VR & MR
AR is been used in many industries from Manufacturers, FMCG, Hospitals, to Education sector. The main purpose of Augmented reality, so the users does not have to rely on their imagination any more as they can see everything happening live in front of their eyes.
AR is changing the face of presentation and User experience in many industries, find out below how its helping
- Medical – Medical experts can now use the help of AR objects in various different operations which makes it very helpful for the whole team.
- Fashion & Retail – People buying different Apparels and cloths rely on their imagination as in how it looks on them, and with the help of AR the buying cycle processing becomes very easy.
- Real Estate – Having an AR run through of a home and Apartment is an enhanced experience for users. It greatly benefits builders to have an AR run through of all the facilities with different views.
- Education – Education is changing by leaps & bounds and one of the things which is taking the change forward is AR as it can provide more interactive stories and learning material for kids.
- Automotive – Automotive industry has truly been benefited by AR as the new models and accessories are presented with the help of AR Objects.
- Gaming – Gaming users have huge impact of AR since it provides immersive experience when AR is combined with Mobile gaming industry.
Our team is using below AR tools
- AR toolkit
- Easy AR
- Apple ARkit
Virtual Reality – Virtual reality which is immersive multimedia which simulates the physical presence in the imagined world and allows user to interact in that world. There are many VR head mounted devices available from HTC VIVE, Oculus Go, Samsung Gear, Microsoft headset which Utilize specialized lenses along with motion-tracking hardware to simulate physical presence.
Our team is using below technologies and toolset to develop VR Apps.
- Unity3D (C#)
- Microsoft Mixed Reality Toolkit
Mixed Reality – Mixed Reality is an experience enabled by developers by blending the physical world with digital content and make it available on wide range of VR headsets. In Mixed reality, virtual content is not only overlaid to real environment but is anchored to and interacts with that environment. If its confusing, let me put this in simple way and just imagine that you can experience virtual objects in the realworld with the help of headset and can interact with the world with the help of joysticks. Our team will help you take benefit of Mixed reality holographic devices and VR headsets with the help of Unity.
Ready to Launch App – If you wish to uplift the user experience of your App or wish to launch a new product with unique presentation, develop an interactive customer experience, Look Nowhere and contact our team for AR, VR & MR.